Inspiring Young Minds
I Can Be An Engineer, Inc., a non-profit organization, reaches out to elementary school children to inform, educate, inspire, and generate excitement about the field of engineering.
To inform and excite young children about engineering.
To Inspire more girls to become engineers.
Kindergarten - 2nd grade
The I Can Be An Engineer program opens the dynamic world of engineering to the bright minds of young learners. Throughout the presentation students will discover the exciting world of engineering, enhance vocabulary skills through literature, and learn that they to can become an engineer.
· STEM oriented
· Geared toward elementary learners
· Fun, interactive, engaging
· Focuses on 21st century learning skills
· Enhances language and literature development
· Addresses anti-bias in STEM careers
· Students interact with an engineer and authors of the I Can Be An Engineer children’s books
We will come to you! The I Can Be An Engineer program is flexible to your needs and accommodations. We present to small and large groups and adapt to any size of venue, from a small group of children in a classroom setting, to a very large group in a gymnasium, and anything in between.
Copyright © 2022 I Can Be An Engineer, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.